Present your expertise and guidance to GP’s through the easy to use
SR e-Learning service.
GP’s can complete a course in just 15 minutes. A game changer for time-poor GPs.
How did SR e-Learning start?
The idea of bite-sized SR e-Learning was actually suggested by a GP at the GP CME in Rotorua in 2018. GP’s love SR as a time-saver, convenient and easy to use referral tool. The idea of extending the SR features of convenience and ease of use into the e-Learning space has strong appeal to GP’s and Specialists alike. With hundreds of GP’s already logging into SR on a daily basis, using it as an opportunity to encourage e-Learning and build the relationship between GP’s and specialists is a “no-brainer”.
- Courses are an endorsed CPD activity by RNZCGP.
- SR also registers course completion details for all GP’s completing each individual course with RNZCGP – saving time and hassle for GP’s.
- Convenient bite-sized courses for GP’s – 15 mins
- Courses live nationwide for a full year
- Accessible and helpful to GP’s everyday at work and also from external login anytime at www.SRelearning.co.nz
- Integrated with your profile on SR
- Promoted as GP’s are searching referral categories
- Professionally sharing your knowledge with GPs
- Time poor GPs and those unable to attend conferences are finding the e-Learning service particularly helpful
- There is no cost for the GPs to complete the courses
- Courses can be based on seminars you have prepared, reaching more GPs